No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Recipe Development: Celina Ma // @Dining Duo Hawaii
Photography: Celina Ma // @Dining Duo Hawaii
Serving Size: 9 squares/bars
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Freeze Time: 2-3 hours
-1 1/4 cup Yukonola Cha Cha Chocolate granola (Yukonola)
-1 cup sliced or whole almonds (or nut of your choice)
-2 tbsp coconut oil
-1 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
-1/2 cup full-fat coconut cream (refrigerated overnight, use only the TOP LAYER of the can with the thicker consistency)
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1/3 cup maple syrup
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 Lemon (juiced)
-1 cup raspberries
-2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Soak cashews in water overnight. Make sure the cashews are completely submerged in the water.
2. Crust: In a food processor, blend Yukonola’s Cha Cha Chocolate Granola, almonds, and coconut oil until it forms a dough-like consistency. If it is too dry and the crust blend doesn’t stick together, slowly add a little bit of water and blend until you get the right consistency.
3. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Make sure there is excess parchment paper on the sides.
4. Press the crust dough into your pan. Make sure to evenly spread the dough. Then, place the pan in the freezer.
5. In a food processor, blend your already soaked, rinsed, and drained cashews until it is smooth and forms into a ball/dough-like consistency. Set aside.
6. In a blender, add the coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and throughly blend until incorporated.
7. “CHEESECAKE”: Add the blended cashews into the blender with the coconut mixture and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
8. RASPBERRY SWIRL: Place your raspberries and maple syrup in a food processor and blend.
9. Take out the pan from the freezer. Pour the “cheesecake” mixture over the crust and evenly spread it.
10. Spoon the raspberry swirl mixture on top of the cheesecake layer. Using a chopstick or toothpick, draw swirls in the raspberry layer.
11. Freeze the Raspberry Cheesecake Bars for 2-3 hours or until it solidifies.
12. Once it solidifies, take it out from the freezer. Hold the excess parchment paper from the sides and slide the Raspberry Cheesecake Bars out from the pan and place on a cutting board. Let it thaw out for 10 minutes. Cut into squares and serve. Keep frozen for up to 2 weeks or in the fridge for up to 4 days.