Photography: Sonia Shigehara // @GlitterandChopsticks
For the graham cracker crust:
- 1 cup (120 grams) Yukonola Original Crunch
- 3 tablespoons (40 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 and 1/2 tablespoons (50 grams) unsalted butter melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 16 ounces (452 grams) brick-style cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80 grams) sour cream room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 12-count muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until all of the crumbs are moistened. Evenly distribute the mixture between all 12 liners and firmly press it down into one even layer.
3. Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside. Keep oven temperature at 325°F (163°C).
4. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, on low speed until just combined.
5. Evenly distribute the batter between all 12 liners in the cupcake pan, filling each one almost all the way to the top
6. Bake at 325°F (163°C) for 17-20 minutes or until the tops of the cheesecakes are set.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 1 hour. Carefully remove from the pan and chill in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.