Lemon Energy Balls
Recipe adapted from: Brittany Mullins // @eatingbirdfood
- 3/4 cups tropical paradise granola
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup dates pitted
- zest from 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 shredded coconut (or processed coconut flakes)
1. Process: Add granola, cashews, dates, lemon juice, zest, vanilla, salt and pulse till combined.
2. Form balls: Once mixture is combined, use your hands to form the dough into balls,
3. Roll in coconut: Put shredded coconut into a small bowl and roll each ball into the coconut until evenly coated.
4. To store: Place balls into a sealed storage container and store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks or the freezer for up to 3 months.