Brownie Energy Balls
Recipe adapted from: Brittany Mullins // @eatingbirdfood
- 3/4 cups cha cha chocolate granola
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup dates pitted
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Process: Add granola, walnuts, dates, cacao powder, vanilla, salt, and chocolate chips and pulse till combined.
2. Form balls: Once mixture is combined, use your hands to form the dough into balls,
3. Roll in coconut: Put shredded coconut into a small bowl and roll each ball into the coconut until evenly coated.
4. To store: Place balls into a sealed storage container and store in the fridge for 1-2 weeks or the freezer for up to 3 months.